Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Radha Skip to main content

Radha

Hi girls! my name is Radha Krishna but people call me Radha. I'm a politician and I am from a small village where I use to do finance business and my uncle worked as my assistant. I was married to a beautiful girl named Shivani. She was  my everything and I had nothing which is worth more than her, not even my life. Seeing her happy was the only thing I ever thought of. She was a kind-hearted woman and she use to return the things I confiscated from the poor without my knowledge, that's what everyone thought but I knew and didn’t care as it made her happy. Though god gave me everything I wanted, a loving wife, happiness, and property enough to lead a happy life until generations to come but the only thing we couldn’t have was our own kids. We made all efforts possible but doctors declared that my wife couldn’t be a mother and that depressed her, although I tried enough to keep her happy and days passed by but one day the local panchayath leader’s wife insulted my wife and I couldn’t see her crying. I wanted to take revenge and only way I could take that was to take away her pride and that pride was her husband’s position in the society. Thanks to my wife’s kind-heart and deeds I won with maximum majority and showed her what happens if anyone tried to hurt my wife, but I never expected that one single victory would make me crave power. I wanted more and it was as if I was addicted to it and I kept telling myself that Shivani would be more happy if I had more power and control. It started turning me into a crazy person, I lost my sense of what is correct and what is wrong. Then, I met this beautiful woman, Savita, she owned a news channel and was the daughter of a minister. She was very impressed of me and my personality. She approached me to help in the campaigning for the next elections, rumors about me and Savita were all over the media and internet, but my wife never asked me about it. I knew it was hurting her but I was getting busy and never spoke to her properly. I spent most of the time with Savita and as expected I won the elections. I am now a MLA, me and Savita were celebrating my victory. She was getting romantic, she hugged me and took me to her bedroom as she was trying to seduce me. Suddenly, she said I should leave my wife and marry her instead as she had a news channel and background which I could use to reach higher. I stood up in anger and said that’s never going to happen as she is no good compared to my wife, no one can take place of my wife, and I will never ever leave her. Savita was furious and said what is the point in earning so much and going through all these pain when you cannot have a child, all these properties and image is of no use after you die as there will be no successor as your wife can’t become a mother, but I can give you that, I can give you as many kids as you want. You just leave her and marry me, after listening to this I couldn’t bare and shouted at her that my name is Radha Krishna Shivani and my wife is a part of me. I slapped her and left, she kept bugging me for weeks. Finally, I decided to meat Savita and she apologized for her behavior and wanted things back to normal but I didn’t knew that she had plans for destroying me and I was clueless about all the things she did to me next. She showed my wife pictures of me hugging her and the romantic moments I shared with Savita and she also made a complete schedule to keep me busy and away from my house. She told me, I need to aim for the ministry and ultimately become the chief minister and for that she needed my support and from the past success, I blindly trusted her as I couldn’t spend much time with my wife, misunderstandings started raising. Savita made sure my wife got information about every time I visited Savita’s place and once awhile she sent pics of Savita and me to my wife. I was cheating my wife but not completely, I was being romantic with Savita to get the work done, but Savita was using it to her advantage. Savita made me visit her personal gym and gave me supplements she said I need to look good in front of the camera to create a proper image of me and to show the young citizens, that I am a youth generation leader. I had to grow my hair long as it was in trend and even got my ears pierced. To gain as much support I can she made me give a statement that I supported the LGBTQ+ community. I was losing weight and getting toned. Savita said I should not look like a bodybuilder and rather look lean and neat so I was not allowed to do weight training, I did only cardio and pilates. I was getting a toned physique, she insisted working on my chest once a week, and for some reason my body hair growth stopped. I could feel my skin softened specially my facial hair growth was getting thin and my hairline which was receding had grown back. The nutritionist said it was due to my healthy lifestyle and I was too busy to worry about all these things but after few months my nipples started getting sensitive and painful like woman, my waist was getting thinner, and my hips were getting wider. My physical trainer said my chest was growing from the workouts and hence the pain and the weight in my hips was due to my desk job and I could do nothing about it. Savita has invited a stylist over to change my wardrobe. They added androgynous and gender neutral clothing to the closet and also they changed my underwear they looked normal underwear but were made of satin though the fabric was soft, it made me feel uncomfortable and at some instance embarrassing. Savita did my makeup every time I left the house. She said it was no makeup look and no one would know and politicians are supposed to have a clear face and should be glowing. The main issue I had was with my hair as it was getting longer and unmanageable it was till my upper back in no time and I guess that's also due to the supplements that I was taking. Savita took me to the parlor every week to get a hair spa, facials, manicures and pedicures, and got my hair straightened. My hair looked so straight and silky like a shampoo commercial girl. I looked like a women in the mirror but it was getting attention and media was focusing on me as a style icon. Savita used to add curls at the end of my hair if I was attending special occasions and that made it to the news in Savita’s channel. She kept me busy with meeting people and signing contracts and attending local people and all service. I was getting very sensitive and emotional and people seem to like it when I cried when ever they share their problems. Savita gifted me set of satin bath robes to wear at night so it would feel comfortable but they were very girly but my skin seems to like the fabric and I started loving them. My chest got more bigger and seemed like boobs. Savita called her doctor and she examined me and said it was due to over-training and I need to wear a gynecomastia chest shaper vest in simpler terms it looked more like a bra. As days passed, the bra got thinner and Savita started buying them from the women’s section. The next horror came from Savita about the new trend in hairstyles, the man buns and man braids. I got scared on listening to them and when Savita showed them it looked cool but to be frank all the images she showed of men with bun and braid had huge muscles and six pack. She insisted I need to wear them tomorrow to the meeting and the outfit she got for me was a cotton t-shirt and a skinny cotton trouser with a chunni, but in-reality looks great with a blouse, legging and a saree (google it, looks great though). Next, she wanted me to choose the hairstyle, I choose to have straight hair but she said no. I had to choose between bun and braid, so I choose what seemed less girly at the moment and said bun. Next day I woke up early, got ready, and sat in front of Savita to dress me and she did my makeup. She said she is doing a bit heavy one as I have to travel a long distance and skin will absorb some of it. I had no option as usual and next she started brushing my hair and she added a sock to my bun she said it will make it look neat and proper (actually made it look big and neat) and once she was done she add a bun pin jewelry which I had no idea. As I left, I heard a huge cheer and probably most of them were laughing at me. When I opened the file to read my speech I talked about women empowerment and women dress had nothing to do with them getting raped or sexually assaulted. I am here dressed like this to make it a point and crowd went crazy as I could hear cheers, whistles, and claps. The statement chudiya pehanle (wear bangles) has been used to humiliate men but I don’t think so bangles are not a sign of weakness and that statement degrades the status of women and that needs to be stopped wearing bangles doesn’t mean one is weak and it need’s to stop. Clothes and accessories have nothing to do with sexual assaults or submissiveness and this need to stop and it can be achieved only by blurring down the gender norms and accepting people as they are and if someone is sexually assaulted and people who blame them for not dressing proper are equally punishable as the person who assaulted. My support to the LGBTQ+ community will remain intact and I don’t care about the opposition who tried to hurt me and humiliate me in public. I want to make it clear to you, I am a human being and everyone has the right to live their life the way they want to and I will give my best. Those of whom who said I need to wear bangles I think it is an honor and I respect women so should you people. Thanks to my wife if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be here and I shall always be Radha Krishna Shivani. Crowd started cheering my name and suddenly my name got short and it is now Radha Shivani. As all this was happening my wife came to me on the stage and hugged me. After the meeting I got to know that Savita was trying to humiliate me in public and the meeting was a setup to show people that I am a transgender and show people the footage that she took of me while she got me dressed and makeup and hair along with some other pictures which she took by making me take sleeping tablets. My wife changed the speech with the help of my staff who were loyal to her due to her good deeds, and she also got the pictures and data which she took. I took actions on Savita and her doctors for illegally getting the estrogen pills and testosterone blockers and administering them to me without my concern and also revealed to everyone how she gathers information and blackmails people and now she is behind bars. I live with my wife Shivani very happily though I didn’t get back to being a normal guy as I was comfortable with the way I am. Me and my wife have twins through surrogacy and we are a happy family. We are an ideal family and my wife joined my party and now we both serve our people in all possible ways we can. Media still covers me as a style icon and now I drape a saree along with lots of different hairstyles, I fell in love with buns and braids.



facebook.com/crossdressershub
Story credit: Tanya

Comments

  1. its seems like the movie plot
    i remember, i have seen the movie but you add the feminisation part
    I don't like it much
    the stpry is too fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete
  2. Cross-dressing means more freedom to do what you want to do. If someone stops you, then let them disappear from your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio a

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too