Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Punishment Skip to main content

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same day and we all had to choose a haircut from the school approved hairstyle catalog. We had to keep ourselves clean, get our nails trimmed, regularly wash our clothes, and much more. These rules weren't torturous enough that my bad fate lead me to the most horrific and terrible experience of my life, the craft class incident. All of us were doing craft where mistakenly I spilled my color pallet on one of the girl's uniform. I started apologizing to her but this girl, Sneha was such a bitch, she started shouting at me and to my bad luck there was no teacher around, none of the students also didn't dare to stand in my support. Sneha was scolding me while I tried to remain calm. Things got dirty she called me impotent, I didn't react but she didn’t stop. I was on my nerve and about to burst as she was not stopping. She took her braid which was till her chest and showed me the color on her hair and asked if I knew how difficult it was to have long hair and keep it clean. To my surprise she suddenly slapped me and told "you are not a man" I was very angry and couldn't tolerate further. I took a scissors and chopped off her braid from the middle, immediately there was silence all around and she kicked my balls. She started crying and to my bad luck, the teacher came in the class. For some reason everyone was only asking her what happened probably because I cut the hair of a girl. I know how bad that is to do and I was ashamed of it. Sneha started narrating a different story and told the teacher that I was bullying her, willingly threw color on her, and then cut her hair. She also blamed that I slapped her. The teacher didn't trust me and none of the other students supported me either. The principal walked in to the class to check what was happening, Sneha immediately hugged him and from what the other students were talking I could understand two things, firstly, Sneha is our principal's grand-daughter as well as the class topper, and secondly she's a bitch who always does mistakes and blames others. From the attention she was getting, I understood that I am stuck in a big issue and probably no one will trust me or stand up for supporting me. The principal asked both of us to come to his office, and we walked in the office. Sneha was still crying, the principal was kind enough to listen to my words but he didn’t say much. I understood he was not going to trust me but to my surprise he trusted me and I apologized. He warned me saying no matter what she did I shouldn’t have cut her hair and for that mistake, I will be punished that Sneha decides for me, hearing this I started sweating and knew she'll take her revenge. The principal left the room as he wanted us to come to an understanding and end the issue by giving each other punishment. We started talking and I apologized to her again but she didn’t and she stopped me by asking, "will wash my clothes daily until you are in this school?" I apologized again and warned her if she gives me such punishment, she will get the same. She smiled and said, "ok, buy me a new uniform and apologize to me in front of the whole class" to which I agreed and I said, "she needs to apologize to me and accept her mistake in front of everyone" to which she agreed as well. She took revenge while writing the punishments, on my paper she changed the punishment to, "she will apologize to me and wear boys uniform until we graduate from this school" and we submitted our paper to the principal. He read them and laughed asking, are you sure you want to give these punishments to each other? to which we agreed. The prinicpal read my punishment for Sneha loudly, and I saw her face and started laughing but my happiness was not for long as when Sneha's punishment for me was read loudly, I almost cried as the punishment stated, I will have to grow my hair long and I should follow all the rules that girls have for their hair. The principal cancelled the haircut section on my identity card. From now onward, I was not allowed to cut my hair and if I do, I will get an even worst punishment. We walked out of the room and she started laughing at me saying, she can wear boys uniform without any problem as no one will dare to tease her, but you will be having a lot of fun. At first, boys thought I was having fun with my hair but little did they knew what was written in my future. Few months passed by and at the end of the year my hair reached my shoulder and the school rules for girls are now applicable to my hair. In a couple of months I could feel how long my hair was and that scared me but when I see Sneha she was pretty comfortable and she had got used to the boys uniform as no one dared to comment on her. I know the time had come when Sneha approached the teacher with our agreement letter. Our teacher asked me to have a seat in corner bench in last row behind the girls so Sneha could do my hair according to the school rules and I had to do what I was told. I could see everyone looking at me while walking I could hear a couple of giggling and laughs while I was walking and soon I reached the last bench waiting for Sneha. She came with a comb and a couple of scrunchies and bobby pins, my heart was pounding. Sneha started brushing my hair and asked me what hairstyle I wanted, but I didn't reply and started crying. I felt emasculated and it felt like someone was stripping my manhood. She pulled my hair and asked me again with anger, what hairstyle do you want? I replied I don’t know, and asked what hairstyle can I have? she replied I could opt for a simple ponytail in the back or two cute ponytails on either side of your head. What would you choose? she asked to which I immediately replied "ponytail" hearing it she laughed. I knew you would choose a ponytail, the thing is if you would have chosen two ponytails then it would have been less humiliating and I would have used only used these two scrunchies but since you chose a ponytail, I am going to make it as girly as possible. She went back to her bag and brought a pink sating ribbon, as she was walking towards me I closed my eyes and tears rolled out of my eye. I knew I was helpless and I have no other option but to let her make a ponytail, it was so tight. I think she wanted me to feel it every moment and the she placed bobby pins on either side of the ponytail and tied the ribbon on it, it was looking very feminine. She brushed my ponytail and made it look as neat as it probably can, now I walked back to my place again. I just dropped my head down and walked back to my place as I didn't wanted to look at anyone or hear any comments. The teacher told us that I need to go to Sneha every morning before I enter the class and get my hair done as she did not want to waste time on this. I nodded my head, I could feel the ponytail swinging at the back of my head and everyone was laughing at me. This was my routine for few months. I could feel my hair on my shoulder and it scared me even more when I went to Sneha, she said my hair has become longer so I am not allowed to wear simple ponytail anymore and it's time to move to ponytails on each sides. I begged her not to do it but she didn’t care and laughed at me she did a middle parting on my scalp and was brushing my hair in the opposite directions and tied my hair in ponytails on either side of my head, I was ashamed and tears started rolling. Other girls started teasing me saying how cute I looked and they can’t wait for my hair get longer and see me in braids. Sneha was playing with my ponytail. I felt the embarrassment that I faced for months. I entered the class early before students came and left late after everyone had left, it was unbearable for me. I begged Sneha almost everyday not to do this but she never cared. I was very embarrassed to go to the boys restroom and due to this, I did not go to restroom in breaks instead asked for permission during the class. I used to remove the ponytails before going to my room as I didn’t wanted to see my face with my hair done like a little girl. I was not even looking at my face when I brush my teeth or when I get ready. Soon the sports day came, it was a three day celebrations in my school and only students who are good at the games get to play while others just watch the sport, roam around and have fun. It was compulsory to attend. It was a nightmare for me as I knew people will rag me but I could do nothing and went to Sneha to get my hair done. It was the worst day as she told its time I start braiding my hair as my hair is long enough for braids. I started begging her to leave me but she slapped me, I couldn’t believe what just happened and as I tried to talk she kicked me on my balls and I fell to the ground. Today there are no teachers to save you from me, she warned if you try to resist or if you don't follow our rules, me and the other girls will tell the teachers that you were trying to assault us, so you obey us. I was still on the ground and agreed to their terms, I felt helpless. Sneha, and all other girls were excited. They made me undress, I was naked and they tied me to a chair. Sneha ordered the girls to braid my hair and pierce my ears. My eyes opened wide and as I was about to shout but she stuffed cloth into my mouth, and warned me saying if you shout, I will pierce your penis with that needle. I was crying as the girls pierced my ears and braided my hair with ribbons and bobby pins. Sneha placed a bindi on my forehead and made me wear a couple of bangles on both hands. While they untied me, Sneha kicked me on my balls again and was crying and begging as she threw her uniform on my face and said that you will wear my uniform as I am not using it anymore you will wear mine and you will take the remaining to your room along with my panties and bra. If you want you can wear them and have fun with the boys in your hostel, but for now you will wear my clothes and go to your room like a girl. If you don’t want that to happen you can go out naked with your braids and lovely bangles as she threw my clothes away. I wore her skirt, shirt, and panties. I was excited and ashamed at the same time. I was getting aroused in my panties so I decided to run before any of the girls realized it. Luckily no one recognized me as a boy in school and the hostel was empty so I ran to my room and locked the door. I sat on my chair and started crying and while crying I looked at myself in the mirror, for very odd reasons I really loved the way I looked, I saw a pretty school girl in the mirror. I was feeling excited, thinking about myself as a girl, I wet my panties. It was embarrassing and yet pleasing. I remained in my feminine version for hours until the school bell rang it felt as if I was hypnotized, suddenly I woke up from the trance and changed my clothes. I packed all the clothes that Sneha gave in my bag under my male clothes so that no one could find them. I did not remove the braids, bindi (I forgot), and earrings (they were very painful to remove). I slept early without even having dinner. Next day, I woke up and went to the restroom, where everyone was looking weirdly at me and all started laughing. I rushed to the mirror and saw myself, I noticed that I had forgot to remove bindi and bangles that Sneha had made me wear yesterday, I immediately tried to remove the bindi and bangles but the boys stopped me and they held me tight and starred at me in a very lustful manner. They started saying, you look hot buddy, it's too bad you were born a boy but we can certainly make you a girl. All we need is a pair of scissors so that we can cut your penis, as that is the only thing which is looking odd here. I tried to fight them but it was of no use they were very strong and held my hands and legs tight. One of them was pulling my braids, I started crying and requested them to leave me. I was too weak against these strong boys. The guy who pulled my hair told something in the ear of a boy, after which he went running. I didn’t know what was happening around me and soon the boy returned with a rose in his hand. I was not able to understand anything that was going on around me until the boy took the rose and came towards me. I started crying. The boys told, if you want us to leave you alone then you have to do one thing, you have to come to me and propose me just like a girl and then you will take the flower from my hand and keep the flower in you braid like girls. If you do this, then we will leave you alone, to which I denied. They started beating me so I had to agree and did as they told with anger but they made me do it again until I did it correctly and romantically. I had a sexy walk towards the boy and proposed him, then took the rose and placed the rose in my braids. I tried to run away but they stopped me again and said I did well and from that day, they wanted me to be a girl in the hostel. I had to dress and act like a girl but I refused. They blackmailed me with the recording video of me proposing him, and if I did not do as I was told then they will leak the video. I got scared and agreed. I had no other choice and as days passed boys bought me beautiful clothes and accessories probably from the girls. I had to dress like a girl and entertain them everyday. Then came another surpruse in my life when principal wanted to meet me in the office. I went there, my life was completely changed I could see Sneha and few girls in the office along with the boys that teased me. They had complained the principal that I stole clothes from Sneha and her friends to take revenge and the boys supported Sneha by confirming that they saw me stealing. I tried explaining the truth to the principal but one of the boy showed me his phone and Sneha gave me wicked smile. I understood why Sneha gave me her clothes and where the boys got those clothes and other things from. I remained silent and accepted my mistake. Sneha told principal that she didn’t want those clothes back as she didn’t know what all I did with them and as punishment for stealing her clothes, I have to wear them daily and I should not be allowed to wear male clothes again. I was in shock and requested the principal not to give me such strict punishment but he didn't listen to me. I was given the punishment, now it's been three years since this incident. I am in my final year at this school and in the past three years my hair length reached till my lower back. I braid my hair and put ribbons and fold them and tie them up like a school girl. I wear the girls uniform but have to sit in the boys row because I am still a boy. People got tired of teasing me, but they do tease me even now sometimes. I got used to it and I live as a girl full-time for my school and hostel, but during night I am a normal boy. In the long process, I fell in love with myself and I love my long hair. I learned different feminine hairstyle by watching YouTube videos and every Sunday, I try those hairstyle on my hair, which is fun. I still get free clothes and accessories from girls but lately I have been buying my own girly stuffs. My dad had sent a mischievous boy but got in return an obedient and beautiful girl.



Comments

  1. I was expecting the girl to be CDs boyfriend or husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprises are best enjoyed unexpected. Hope you liked the story. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete
  2. I liked the story very much. I hope at some point you will have time to keep writing new stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio a

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too