Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Quarantine Skip to main content

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio and yoga sessions. And I loved them as we spent doing something together. She changed my diet too. So I am getting fitter day by day but the yoga sessions got me into trouble.

So I did not tell you guys a small little detail about me, well my hair is long like super long till my lower back and my wife's hair is just till her mid back and she is a bit jealous for that and always tries to convince me to get a haircut atleast a little bit less than her length as her friends tease her alot. I pull her leg once in a while when she combs her hair in front of the mirror. I stand next to her combing my hair just to annoy her. The problem now is I am unable to handle my very long hair well during yoga. During the gym, my ponytail use to do the job, as there was no bending back and forward and doing planks, but during yoga poses, my hair keeps falling to one side and I mistakenly step on it at times and things get messy. My wife got irritated as she has to stop and not only explain the pose but also guide me on how to handle my hair. Well guess what? she came up with a brilliant idea.

She: since you are having so much trouble with your hair during exercise. Let's do something about it

I started sweating

Me: I am not letting you cut it
Her: I am not asking you to (with a naughty smile on her face), well as its troubling you let's style it in a comfortable way so it won't disturb you
Me: haha! What do you mean by comfortable?

I knew she was up to something.

Her: well nothing the usual gym hairstyles like braids, buns, etc. You know the usual stuff.

I knew it

Me: oh! Ya right, maybe we should add some nice hair bands and those colorful rubber bands or claw clips too!

She knew I was being sarcastic.

She: ya very funny. I want you to be fit that's all. If I stop every few minute just to tell my rapunzel princess how to handle his long hair, then the workout is getting lengthy and as a result I am not able to prepare breakfast and do other work on-time.

Seeing her getting irritated I understood she was being serious and I agreed but nothing too fancy and she has to remove the hairstyle immediately. She was fine with it and so it was on. So the next day I dressed up and was ready for my workout. She reminded me about the hair so she asked me to sit in front of the mirror and I did. For some reason it felt very odd to me as I never let anyone touch my hair and now I am sitting in front of a mirror and my wife will do my hair. She walked into the room and grabbed a comb and started combing my hair. I never part my hair so just started combing my hair back and it was hell as I never usually comb my hair well it was filled with knots, and she scolded me, "If you can't maintain your hair why do you grow it." I just lowered my head as she was getting angry. It felt as if an angry mother is scolding her daughter while doing her hair. She noticed my grumpy face and said.

Her: I like your hair! You are lucky to have such long thick and silky hair, but what's the use of it if you do not take care of it? Don't be lazy because if you don't take care of your hair you will lose it
Me: Yes, I agree as I started seeing more hairfall. Sorry, but I don't know how to take care of them, its too long for me to handle. The same routine when I had shorter hair is not working out.
Her: Ok, I'll help you maintain it but you should do everything I say. If you don't do even a single thing then I wont help you
Me: Ok babe, I'll do as you say. Now stop scolding me, I am not your daughter I am you husband.

I was serious but she laughed so I joined her. She finished combing and started twisting my hair into a bun. I looked funny in the mirror with my hair in a bun. She was looking for a hair tie but couldn't find any, so she asked me to hand over a claw clip but I said no.

She: I can't find a band what do u want me to do?
He: Please don't use claw clips, its too girly!
She:Ok then hold your bun, I'll go get a band.

I held my bun with both hands. It felt huge and weird, the soft and silky hair rolled up. I started pressing my bun and it felt very satisfying and exciting for some reason and I got goosebumps all over my body. Suddenly my wife walked in and I tried to act normal. She returned with a hair tie and tied it on my bun but my bun was too huge for normal hair ties. As it was getting late she told, as we will exercise no one else will see and made me wear a claw clip on my bun. I felt shy and she was trying to control her laughter but after a few minutes it was normal. My head felt very heavy and during yoga I couldn't focus as it felt different when I moved because of the bun, but it was very comfortable and less messy than a ponytail. After the class I went to the washroom to take a bath but I couldn't resist touching my bun, it was a very different yet very pleasurable experience. I started sliding my hand on my neck and started touching myself all over, but I came out of this trance when my wife knocked on the door as she was next for the shower. I immediately took a bath and forgot about the bun and my wife didn't remind me which was on purpose. I liked the feeling and this went on for a couple of days and the bun became my home hairstyle. Today she took more time to make the bun but don't know why. We finished our yoga session but couldn't help but notice her trying to control her smile and her eyes constantly going towards my bun. After the session, I went to the mirror and what I saw shocked me as my hair was in a braided bun. I was still in shock when she noticed me, she came by and removed the clip from my bun which let the braid roll out. She started laughing as she took my braid and slide her hand along the braid.

Her: come on bun was boring you wore it all day for so many days. Isn't it boring? Braids are great you can roll them into a bun or open the bun and wear it like a ponytail but as its braided, its way less messy.

That didn't satisfy me and asked her to undo the braid. She walked towards me and made me turn towards the mirror and she hugged me from behind. Her chin was on my shoulder and she placed my braid on my other shoulder.

Her: just touch once, please darling!

She made me close my eyes by sliding her fingers over my eyelids and guided my arm towards my braid, I could feel the weight of my braid. My fingers finally reached my braid and it was a very different experience, I've never experienced this before. I could feel my silky hair tightly braided and I started sliding my hand on the pleats. She kissed my neck and tightly hugging me from behind. I just gave in and it felt relaxing and the feel of my braid and her caressing my neck made me go crazy. She then stopped, kissed my cheeks, smiled at me and left. I was still in front of the mirror and holding my braid. I took my braid and examined it. I was amazed by how thick and long it was. I rarely see women with this length of hair, I thought to it and felt proud of myself. I was blushing and noticed myself in the mirror, I looked pretty even with my light beard and mustache. I freshened up and returned to the living room and took my braid onto my shoulder and sat on the couch. My wife noticed this as I never actually cared my hair and almost always sat on it.

Her: why are you growing your facial hair? To make yourself feel more masculine? So your masculinity lies in ur facial hair only?
Me: This hurt my ego, so went in and shaved my mustache and beard and returned.
Her: your stupid facial hair always poked me, now I can kiss my sweetie whenever I want. She rewarded me with a hug and a kiss.
Me: you seem to be in a good mood today

She stood in front of me and took my braid and pulled it and I walked closer to her as she put her arms around my waist.

Her: do you even know how pretty you look?
Me: I started blushing and getting comfy in her arms and shying away like a cute little kitten.
Her: look my baby is blushing

She started kissing my lips, it was one of the best moments I've ever had with her. Handling a braid felt very different than a ponytail, it felt heavier and was always swinging as I walked. It took a little long getting used to, but it was the most comfortable and sensual feeling I ever had. In the evening, she was preparing the dinner table and she noticed me touching my braid.

Her: hun! Why don't you comb the ends of your braid? They got tangled because you couldn't stop running your hands through them. I felt a little embarrassed when she said that. I spent all day trying to notice how his braid is swinging and touching my braid and running my hands through the ends of my braid. I stood up and went to the vanity and placed my braid on my shoulder and started combing the ends of my braid. I was still blushing at the sensation.

I received a WhatsApp video of me brushing my braid. I've never seen myself like that before. It looked so feminine, me combing the ends of my braid. Then, I received a text message from my wife, "It would be a shame if you and me are the only one to see this video. Let's share it with your friends and colleagues." This blew my mind away and I ran to her. She was standing with one hand placed on the kitchen counter and in the other hand she had her phone. I know she is smart so she already made copies and stored them as backup. I knew she wanted something.

Me: tell me what you want.

I asked her with my head lowered. She just smiled and sent me another video of a real man challenge, where men did house chores during quarantine.

Her: I want you to do the house chores as shown in that challenge but only difference will be you should dress like a woman.

Hearing this I lost my mind and stood there in shock. Looking at her, I couldn't refuse her, she made me wash the dishes in a nighty. I felt very comfortable in the nighty and  at the same time I felt humiliating, but not as humiliating as what's going to come up.

Her: honey! Wake up, it's time to get ready for school.

Still in sleep I couldn't understand what she was saying.

Me: school? What school?
Her: I'll tell you but first you get fresh and apply this cream on your hands and legs.
Me: that's a hair removal cream
Her: so you do know what it does, then go and do as I say

She was dangling her phone in front of my face. I did as I was told and got rid of all body hair and got fresh. As I walked out of the bathroom she was standing near the bed with a salwar kameez along with ahmm bra and panty.

Me: come on dear I can't do that. You will take more pics and blackmail me.
Her: you don't have a choice but I promise you I won't take any pictures. Let's put our phones in the locker and lock it. Is that ok?

I agreed so she locked our phones. It was a weird sensation wearing panties and a bra that too in front of my wife. Apparently she gave me a push up bra and stuffed them with tiny water balloons. Then, she made me wear salwar kameez and she made me sit on the bed to comb my hair instead of sitting in front of the mirror. I felt embarrassed dressing in a salwar kameez and as if that wasn't enough my wife is now combing my hair.

Her: if you do as I say we can both have fun. If you resist I'll have to force you, you will have do it but how you want to do it is in your hands.

I got my hair braided before but this time it feels different. I can feel her parting my hair and weight on my head feels evenly distributed. She stood to the left for a while, then she walked to the right. She asked me to close my eyes and made me walk. Then she asked me to open my eyes. I was standing in front of the mirror in a salwar kameez and my hair in a middle parting as my wife placed my pigtails on both my shoulders. My heart skipped a beat and sunk deep, I was in deep shock! I looked like a school girl. I got angry and turned towards my wife.

Me: what the hell? Have you lost your mind?

She just slapped me. This was a bigger shock to me. She never even got angry on me before, and now she just slapped me like that

Her: I told you to play along, you will do as I say. I told you, you should be a woman but you cannot become a woman directly and so you need to be a girl first and then become a woman, ok?

Still in shock but I nodded my head.

Her: good girl! Now as you are a little girl, you don't have to do house chores today but you will help, watch and learn.

All day she made me sit or stand next to her as she worked. She taught me to cook, cut vegetables and even showed me how to do the dishes and laundry. We talked a lot. It was weird for me as my braids kept falling forward when I leaned and the weight of the braids on either side of my head. This process was repeated for a week.

Her: you look good like a small girl but wish we weren't in a lockdown as we could have bought a school uniform for you and some ribbons, just like school girls.

I blushed in humiliation listening to this and thanked god. My body hair started to grow back and she did the unexpected, she asked me to get into my boxers and tied me to the bed. I thought she was being kinky but no, she stuffed a cloth in my mouth and waxed my whole body including my face. Tears rolled out of my eyes, I screamed but the cloth prevented me from making any noise. After waxing me completely, she applied moisturizer.

Her: sorry, I know it's painful but we women have to go through this on a monthly basis just to look good for you. I hope you understand. You are getting good at housework, so it's time you become a woman.

She waited until I calmed down and then she set me free. I wanted to shout at her but couldn't as I was thinking how often she gets waxed because I don't like her body hair. I had my shower and walked out. The soap was just sliding on my hands and legs. After shower I applied the moisturizer again. I couldn't stop sliding my hands all over myself. Even my face was so smooth and I looked like a kid with no beard shadow. She laid out a saree for me. I know she is promoting me to a woman status so I just followed and she made me wear a saree and I was thanking god as she didn't have any accessories laid out. It was very difficult to handle a saree need to take care of the pleats and the pallu. Seeing my efforts, she pinned them but still had to watch me step every-time. She made me sit in front of the mirror, but there was tons of makeup and other accessories laid out. She started doing my makeup and even did my eyebrows. I was shocked but did not say anything as I didn't want to push her and make her angry. It was exhausting to sit in front of the mirror for so long. I was shocked at her patience to stand and apply makeup for so long. She opened the locker and brought all her jewellery but she didn't let me see it myself as she stood in front of me blocking the mirror I couldn't see myself. She went to grab a necklace and I saw myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe myself, if someone took a picture and told me it was me I would never believe them. I looked like a bride and a very beautiful one. She went behind me and started gliding the long necklace on my neck and added two more one short and one medium length.  Later, she used a straightener to straighten my hair and it took almost an hour to just straighten the hair. It took a total of two hours to doll me up. She kissed me on my cheek. I've never seen her this happy before. It felt as if all her hard work has been paid off.

Her: what do you think? You look beautiful right?

I didn't know how to tell it but I just smiled at her and she got so happy and enthusiastic and hugged me from behind. Don't you think something is missing as she pointed me towards her earrings

Me: no
Her: come on darling, please?
Me: no

She gave me an angry look. She looked pissed and started crying.

Her: I just want to have some fun and spend time with you, and you can't even do that for me?

I tried to walk slowly towards her while handling my saree.

Me: you know I am scared of needles right?

She started laughing and wiping her tears. She joyfully went and grabbed a pair of clip-on earrings. She then took me to the prayer room and performed prayer and asked me to close my eyes and give her my hands. I did as she told me to and she put bangles on my hands. I understood what was happening and resisted, and pulled my hand back.

Me: I'm a man.
Her: so you can have long hair, wear a saree and jewelry and only bangles make you feel less of a man?
Me: I don't want to argue.
Her: as a wife, I should worry about your manliness more than you, and I know you are a man. How can wearing something externally change something which you have physically?

I promise no one will ever know. Please darling, I was still mad but she just took my hands and slid those bangles on my hands. I didn't resist or say anything because for some reason I felt they made me feel complete. She hugged me and welcomed me to womanhood. We did house chores together. This went on for few days and we both were enjoying my feminization.

After few weeks of lockdown, government gave permission to go out and get groceries and daily essentials, so she insisted me to go with her dressed like a woman. I resisted but she asked me to stay in the car, I agreed. She dressed me in a gorgeous pink colored saree and dolled me up with makeup and accessories. She was shopping in the mall and they only allowed one person from the family so I stayed in the car, as I had no idea what things were required. I parked the car under a tree as it was sunny, and soon from nowhere a bunch of lustful men surrounded the car and started flirting with me and acted vulgar, I got scared. I immediately started the car and ran away and returned when my wife called.

I was still shaking and tears rolled out. She didn't understand what happened but she hugged me and drove me home. I told her what happened and she gave me some water to drink and calmed me down. She opened up and told me about how guys flirt with her, and how she deals with it as these people are everywhere. She never told me these before as many women usually hesitate discussing about these things with men, but now since I've become a women, she shared her feelings and sufferings with me, I consoled her and was happy as she could share all her problems with me without hesitation. She hugged me and I realized how difficult it is to be a woman. We spend our evening dolled up in our dazzling sarees.

We continued doing house chores together daily. I enjoyed my dressing and was improving on it daily. She had set a dressing routine for me, mornings in a saree or modern dress depending on her mood and at night, something comfortable like a nighty. We became best friends and I was very happy living as a women. I don't intend to switch back to my boring male life, when I shared my intentions with my wife, she was very happy and accepted me as her wife.




Comments

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute story! Please keep writing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete
  3. Very useful information you provide in your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too