Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Women's Day Skip to main content

Women's Day

March 8 is celebrated as International Women’s Day. Well, every day is women’s day, right? Should it be a special day for a man like me? What it takes to be a women? How do women feel? Hoping to find the answers to these questions, I decided to crossdress and become a women for a day.

For the first time in life, I dressed up in clothes which are generally associated with women – a salwar kameez. I was so afraid of being judged that I was not able to step out of the dressing room. I was certain that I would get recognized and made fun of, but at the end it was worth exploring femininity.

All of this started when my only friend, Radhika, ranted about difficulties a women has to go through and how hard a life of women is. She kept telling about her difficulties and there came an idea in my mind, why not I experience this myself for a day and proposed my idea of living a day in the shoes of women. She started laughing thinking I am joking and didn't take it seriously. I strongly expressed my desire to experience the feminine lifestyle, she took it seriously this time and was extremely happy and supportive of my decision.

Women's day was coming soon, so we decided to explore femininity on this special day. We were very excited about my transformation. She started planning out the complete day with all pampers and experiences. We started with deciding what to wear, Radhika was forcing me to wear a saree but I denied as it would be very difficult for me to handle and carry myself in it. So, we agreed on wearing a salwar kameez. She booked a beautician who would feminize me, followed by lunch date and nail salon bookings. She also planned a surprise for me which I would come to know on March 8.

It was March 8, Women's Day, I woke up and headed straight to Radhika's home. Her parents went on a business trip so the home was available for my makeover. She asked me to help her in preparing the breakfast, I was suprised as she never allowed me in her kitchen, perks of becoming a girl. I was excited to start a new experience. She started making me feel comfortable and treating me as a women.

Soon the beautician arrived, she started with making me change into . She was very excited to do my makeup as she had never done makeup on any male. She waxed my hands and legs, I was clean shaved so didn't had any facial hair. After waxing, she shaped my eyebrows. She applied foundation, and did light natural makeup with red lipstick, mascara, etc. After makeup, Radhika selected a heavy embroidery navy blue salwar kameez, along with matching lingerie for me to wear. After my transformation, Radhika admired my beauty and was extremely satisfied with my transformation. I couldn't believe, I was looking so beautiful. We were very happy.

We went out in public for the first time after my transformation for lunch. I was so scared to go out in public dressed as I had fear of being caught by someone who would recognize me. Radhika consoled me and told not to worry. She told I am looking so beautiful and no one would recognize that I am a male. I felt good and started blushing. We reached the restaurant and some boys outside the restaurant were staring me, I felt awkward and experienced what a women feels when we boys stare at them. I started feeling so uncomfortable. Radhika was noticing this and told this is what most women experience on a daily basis.  It was an amazing experience. 

After the lunch date, we went back to her home. We had a quick nap, she gave me her silk nightie to wear for the nap. It was super comfortable and I loved it. Radhika had booked an appointment at nail salon. She dressed me in another salwar kameez and then we went to nail salon and got similar nail art. It was looking very pretty and I was extremely happy to experience nail art.

In the evening, Radhika dolled me up in a beautiful off-shoulder dress for a suprise dinner. Radhika had booked a special women's day dinner at a luxury hotel. It was a women's only event. I was so excited and happy to have the chance to attend an only women event. There were lots of beautiful women, flaunting their beauty. We had a delicious dinner with all these beautiful women. After dinner, it was time to go back home and end this wonderful experience. Radhika helped me remove all the accessories and makeup, I changed back to my male clothes and went back home. It was an amazing experience and I loved it. Radhika suggested me to try makeovers more often and she would help me with it. Our bond became stronger.
 
This single day amplified my empathy and respect for all women. I can’t find the words to express how I feel about women. Their strength and power, their ability to keep their heads up no matter what. I admire it on every possible level. The future is WOMEN. I pledge to protect and never hurt any women. Let's make this world a safe and happy place for women, where they can live worry free.

Happy Women's Day!


Comments

  1. Hindi me ye kahaniya convert karo na plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have added the language translate button on top of our page, you can select any language you like and the story will be translated. Thank you for your lovely suggestion. Keep supporting Crossdresser's Hub for more crossdressing stories and captions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio a

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too