Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Rakshabandhan Skip to main content

Rakshabandhan

We are from an Orthodox family. We are 7 brothers. We don't have any sister. Fortunately we all are doing job in the same city but our parents are staying back in our hometown. I am the youngest of all and good at cooking, so I used to cook daily. Today was Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday which is Rakshabandhan festival. Our brothers started feeling very sad that they don't have sister to get a rakhi and celebrate rakshabandhan. So I asked my brothers, what you can provide if you have a sister. They said we are ready to give whatever she want. I demanded some gifts. They said we will give more than those as these guys are doing good job and earning well enough whereas I was in the initial stage of earning. I thought it would be better if I get all those from them and they even love me more now. I decided to be their sister for tomorrow.

I took some money from my brother and went out that night. I came to a beauty parlor and explained the situation. They agreed and started doing my makeup. I don't have any body hair. They removed my facial hair, did the eyebrows, and added some light makeup. They asked me what type of look I wanted. I said like a Indian traditional girl and they started working on it. They painted my nails red. One girl brought a bra in which there are breast pads attached. They added on my chest. I got a panty to wear. Then they tied me in a red and black colored silk transparent sari with the matching blouse. The blouse is sexy low neck and lastly added a shoulder length wig which looks natural.

They worked for nearly three hours on me to make me look like a beautiful girl. I saw myself in the mirror and loved the transformation. At around 5am I was ready to go back home. On the way back to home, I purchased six rakhi's for my six brothers. When I reached home all are sleeping. I went to the kitchen and made coffee. There was a servant in our home who used to wash our clothes and clean the home. She saw me and was stunned looking at me. I explained her the reason, she smiled and I told her to call everyone at the dining table. She gave me anklet (payal) to make my walk more feminine and sound of anklet made me feel sexy. Within five minutes all brothers came to the dining table. I took 6 cups of coffee and walked to them like a girl to serve. All of them are in shock and unable to guess who am I. I gave them coffee and revealed it is me in girl's getup, they are were so happy seeing their new sister "Deepa". After coffee was over, I asked all of them to freshen up, get ready, and wear traditional clothes and be ready for celebrating rakshabandhan festival. I took rakhi's and tied it to all six of them and asked for my gifts. All went out in tears with happiness and said we are ready to give anything to our sister and all have a deep hug and I got their blessings. They asked me to stay back at home and they will go out and will bring the gifts what I have asked.

I was in joy. I thought its better to get rid of these clothes so that I can go out with my girlfriend happily. So I went back to the makeup person and get everything cleared and came back to home and eagerly waiting for the gifts in the hall of our home. After two hours my brothers came, I saw lots of gifts in their hands. I was in a excitement to receive all the gifts they brought. They stood in-front of me and searching here and there for something. I asked them what are you searching for? They said they are searching for their sister Deepa. I said it's me, your Deepa. They said you are not our sister, you are our brother, I want to see our beautiful sister back. I said sorry brothers, I gave back all the stuff which I wore this morning. Then they said don't worry we brought everything for you. I was shocked. They brought a beautician along with them. They said get ready like a modern girl as we want to see our sister like a modern girl. I was in shock and said ok to receive the gifts. The beautician took me into the bedroom and made me sit on the chair. She started making my eyebrows first. Then painted my nails, makeup, and touch up. She then added fake nails to my finger to make it more beautiful. She took the breast foam and applied it on my chest. She forcefully removed my pant and underwear and added the artificial vagina and some hips for my back. Later she gave me a sexy bra and panty. She helped me in wearing them. Later, she took a shoulder length wig with black and reddish colored hair. She placed wig on my head and adjusted it. She applied lipstick and made me stand in-front of the mirror. I was looking damn hot. The addition of vagina, hips, and breast forms made me look so beautiful. Then she went out and took a packet from my brother which contains dress for me. I opened the package. It was a pink colored bra and panty, and a white colored transparent t-shirt and flowered leggings. I wore all these and a hard makeup transformation of three hours is over. I came out with shy. My brothers came to me and gave a hug. They started giving gifts which included phone, bike, and cash. I was in joy. I jumped on to my brothers and gave them a big hug.

But I was in a puzzle how can I enjoy this ride as a girl. I asked my mind many times. Then I realized that it's better to inform my girlfriend so that she will understand and we both can have fun. I called her and said be ready we are going for a ride on my new bike. She was very happy and I reached her in 10 mins, but she was unable to find me as I am wearing the helmet and a Bluetooth inside. I called her from and said there is a girl who is in white dress on bike come with her she will take you to me. She came and sat on the bike. I started riding with full speed and I took her on the highway and went to a lonely place and asked her to get down. When she listen at my voice she was shocked. I removed the helmet and stood in-front of her. She realized who am I and started laughing louder and louder. She said you are so beautiful and sexy like this rather than your male version. She observed me carefully and praised me for my looks. She suggested me an idea of staying as a girl with her. She loved me more as a female. I was in full of confusion and atlast I accepted my failure and agreed to stay with her as female. We went for dinner and return back to home. All six brothers are waiting for me, I told them about my girlfriend's plan and that I had accepted it. All were in excitement and told me you are very beautiful as a girl rather than boy and we are very happy we got a beautiful sister. We accept you to stay with your girlfriend in our house, but stay as a girl. We will give you whatever you want.

I was happy and sad as well. I went to my room. I had a bath and came to the wardrobe to get some clothes to wear. There were no clothes in the rack. I called my brothers, they said from today you can stay in other bedroom with your girlfriend, where we have arranged everything for you. I went to that room by wearing a towel like girls used to tie. The room was fully decorated with teddy bears and all girly stuffs. It was painted pink and had a cute girly bed. I opened the wardrobe which was full of girls dresses. I accepted my condition and my girlfriend choose a purple colored nighty for me and I wore it.

Next day, I woke up at 5am and had a relaxing bath. After bath, my girlfriend selected a red colored half-sari which suited me perfect, I looked very pretty. She complimented my looks. I made a rangoli in-front of the house and did the pooja, I prepared coffee and woke my brothers and gave them coffee. I rushed them for bath and prepared the breakfast. My girlfriend and my brothers had their breakfast. I told my girlfriend that I am feeling bored to be at home. She told to go out with her.  I told to go to a pub. She agreed and selected a sexy black dress for me along with black bra and panty and helped me with makeup. She styled my hair open and gave me silver color high heels. She wore a sexy red color dress with matching makeup. We were looking like sexy girls. My girlfriend was feeling jealous of my beauty.

In my heart I am feeling happy to be sister for my brothers as even my girlfriend accepted me as a girl. Everyone is giving me lots of love and affection which I didn't get earlier. I lost all hopes of transforming back to a man, my girlfriend loved me as a women only. She agreed to marry me as a lesbian couple.



facebook.com/crossdressershub

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep loving and supporting Crossdresser's Hub

      Delete
  2. Need a Girl as my Wife who wil accept; love ; support and help me to turn myself into a Open/ Public crossdresser. I hv been a Closet+ part-time Crossdresser for last 11 years...but no more Secret...i wanna fulfil my Dream.
    I m 37 yrs from Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio a

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too